Featured Do I Have to Upgrade to Windows 10?

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Mr Mod, Mar 5, 2016.

1. Mr Mod

Mr Mod
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

So, you are one of the thousands of users still using the Windows 7 operating system. There’s nothing wrong with that at all. In many people's opinion, including mine it was the best operating system released by Microsoft at the time, and it still might be.

The Windows 7 operating system finally showed Microsoft users they were finally getting it right. They have come a long way since the nightmares of XP. They tried to throw users a curve ball with windows 8 and the tiled home screen, but that didn’t sit well with a lot of users, and they showed their displeasure with many users downgrading to Windows 7.

We are now in the Windows 10 era and users still on Windows 7 are asking, do I have to upgrade? The answer is no you DO NOT have to upgrade to windows 10. That being said, Microsoft has stated that the FREE UPGRADE is only being offered till July, 29th, 2016. Nothing is set in stone as of yet, as to what sort of offer will be given to users who haven’t upgraded yet. We will keep you posted.

Remember, if you don’t want to upgrade to Windows 10, don’t allow the upgrade.

2. Loading...