My Kindle Fire HD keeps saying “Internal error has occurred.” Why and what can I do?

Discussion in 'Amazon's Kindle Fire HD' started by Mrs. Monday, Jan 25, 2015.

1. Mrs. Monday

Mrs. Monday
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

This occurs when individuals are trying to access some applications. Some potential solutions are:

• Restart your Kindle Fire HD by holding down the power button for 20 seconds and then press the button to turn it back on.
    • Reset your Internet router by turning it off (Unplugging it) for a few seconds and then turning it back on. This can rid the router of any Internet connectivity issues it is having.
    • Make sure that the date and time are correct on your Kindle Fire HD by simply swiping down from the top of the screen > More > Date and Time
    • If it is an application that won’t load, you can find that application and then force stop it. You can do this by swiping down from the top of the screen > More > Applications > Installed Applications. To force stop, simply clear the data and press “Ok.”
    You can De-register the Kindle Fire HD by going to More > My Account > Deregister. This means that you will have to re-register the device. If none of this makes a difference, you may have a hardware issue that will need to be addressed by Amazon

2. Loading...