New Kodi / XBMC Streaming Addon Exodus

Discussion in 'XBMC/KODI' started by Mr Mod, Feb 21, 2016.

1. Mr Mod

Mr Mod
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

There has been disappointment as of late amongst the Kodi community with the farwell to Rockcrusher which was a big part of the popular Phoenix addon. Then there’s Genesis which the developer has stopped any further development on, at least to the best of my knowledge.

Let’s stop the doom and gloom, there’s some good news! A new addon called Exodus has arrived on the scene. I took a very quick glance at it, and it seems like a very solid plugin, but time will tell. As far as I know the Exodus addon was developed by the same developer that brought us Genesis.

Let's have a look at how you install this plugin.

NOTE: If you already have Fusion installed, SKIP to STEP 4

1. Open Kodi and navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source
    2. Type the following EXACTLY http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and select Done
    3. Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “Fusion”. and then click OK
    4. Go back to the Home Screen and then go to SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from Zip File > “Fusion”
    5. Select xbmc-repos > english > repository.exodus-x-x-x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
    6. Select Get Add-Ons or Install from Repository (on Isengard or higher) > Exodus Add-on repository > Video Add-ons > Exodus > Install
    7. Wait for the Add-on enabled notification in the bottom right
    8. Enjoy!

2. Loading...